Turning on RSS for ZX/NX2
Modified on: Wed, 31 Aug, 2022 at 12:48 PM
- To activate remote support please use the "Remote Support" function from the Extended Console Tools (CTRL+ALT+X).
- The system will advise caution while changing options using this tool, as it may be dangerous for Your configuration. You will then be prompted for the administrator's password. The password will not show as you type it in.
- Choose the REMOTE SUPPORT option:
- Please read and confirm the information about the Remote Support Session. An option to see the connection logs will also be available from this screen:
- Should you choose the <See logs> option
- The system will remind you of the necessary conditions in a warning/information screen
- Please enter the ticket number (Provided by SLI Tech) when asked for the problem description.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.