Follow the below steps to create an NFS share:
- Start by logging into the web GUI of the server via web browser
- Ensure the NFS service is running under "CONFIGURATION" > "NAS Settings" > 'NFS settings" > "Use NFS"
- Navigate to "CONFIGURATION" > "NAS resources" > "Shares"
- If needed, create a new share, otherwise select the existing share (on the left) that you wish to also share with NFS
- Once the share is selected, scroll down until you find the "NFS share access" section, and set the options you desire