The below steps will guide you through the process of installing the RAP local client on a macOS workstation. This assumes the RAP server has been properly configured for external access.
- Download the installer from the Scale Logic fileshare
- Install the client
- Launch the application, which can be found at /Applications/rapclient
- The configuration wizard will launch. Enter your server's public address, appending the port if something other than the 443 default is used, and click Next
- Your browser will launch. Log in with your username and password. You will also be prompted for 2FA here, if it has been configured.
- Confirm the user is correct, and then "Authorize"
- Back in the client, choose which directories you'd like to sync. You can choose none and set this up later.
- By default, RAP will sync to "rapclient" in the user's home directory. You may modify this to something like an external HDD, if you wish. Once configured, click "Connect..."
- The client will launch and begin syncing the chosen directories
The RAP client is now installed and configured.