If you are using older versions of GenesixNX V7, up12 for example, please follow this procedure to re-generate certificate and upgrade the node to up65:
- I suggest setting aside some down time as a few reboots will be required.
- Make sure everyone is unmounted from the GNX and do not remount them until the date is changed back to the current date.
- Go to CLI console and press: CTRL+ALT+T > 4. Time configuration
- Change date to December 2017 and "Apply". After that, agree to certificate regeneration.
- Restart the System.
- Attempt to login to the GUI now and if successful I recommend backing up the Setup and Configuration files to be safe. Go to Maintenance > Miscellaneous and choose “Setup” and “Configuration”, also choose download so they will download to the workstation you have connected to the GUI from. This is just a precaution.
- Upgrade to DSSv7 up65 via: DSS WebGUI > Maintenance > Software update > Browse and use this file to update the system.
- Reboot the node. Change date back to the current.