The "Server is busy or has no response. Make sure service works well and try again" error on macOS indicates the kernel extension has been blocked by security settings. Allow it by following these steps:
- Reboot into Recovery Mode (hold Cmd+r while booting)
- Launch Terminal (in the “Utilities”) menu
- Run the following command:
spctl kext-consent add JS776ETM39
macOS versions prior to 10.14.6
Only Gatekeeper needs to grant permission to HyperFS kernel extensions. Hit any "Allow" button that comes up during install.
- Open the Start menu
- Search for "Services" and launch the result seen below:
- Restart the "Bonjour" service
- Try to mount the HyperFS exports again
- If the problem persists, run HyperFS' built-in Bonjour repair utility, found under C:\Program Files\HyperFSClient\Bonjour64.msi
- If the problem still is not resolved, reinstall the HyperFS client, rebooting after both uninstall, as well as install.