- Log into the HyperFS web GUI
- Determine your HyperFS
- Under the "MANAGEMENT" item in the left sidebar, go to "License"
- To gather the hardware signature:
- Click "Get Signature"
- Click "Save"
- Send the downloaded .tar.gz file to Scale Logic support
- To import a new license:
- Click "Import"
- "Browse..." to find the new license
- Click "Evaluate"
- Confirm that all of the license information is correct
- Click "import
- The new license is now live
- In HA (dual MDC) environments, repeat this process on the other server
Licencing the server Print
Modified on: Wed, 22 Jul, 2020 at 9:42 AM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.